Having an E-Commerce site has amazing advantages over a traditional brick-and-mortar storefront. Potential customers from all corners of the globe can find your products and services 24/7 at their fingertips. Upspring SEO offers E-Commerce SEO services for shop owners who want to expand their reach and get their store in front of more eyes. Whether you have a dozen products or ten thousand, we can help optimize your site for better visibility.
SEO for E-Commerce is an entirely different ballgame than SEO for informational, service-based sites. There is considerably more optimization that is required to properly optimize a site for e-commerce. When properly implemented, SEO can boost e-commerce visibility, user interaction, and sales. By analyzing data collected from Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics, we can assist you in optimizing your online store for the highest conversion rates now and in the future.
In addition to optimizing your site with standard search engine optimization services, our E-Commerce SEO services are especially tailored towards optimizing for online stores. We make sure your store is properly structured and optimized according to modern-day best practices by optimizing the following areas:
Technical E-Commerce SEO
- E-Commerce URL Configuration
- SSL Analysis / Security
- Schema Markup Optimization
- Canonical Optimization (duplicate content resolution)
- Mobile Compatibility
- Non-Store Silo / Content Integration
- Internal Link Infrastructure Development
E-Commerce Product SEO
- Product Category / Hierarchy Optimization
- Product Silo Optimization
- Product Category Page Optimization
- Product Description Optimization
- Product Variation Optimization
- Product Image +/ Video Optimization
- Out-of-Stock / Seasonal Product Optimization
E-Commerce SEO Analytics / Data Analysis
- Internal Site Search Configuration / Tracking
- Google Webmaster Tools E-Commerce Analysis
- Google Analytics Customization / Configuration
- Store Flow Analysis (From Search To Sale)
- A/B Testing Data Analysis / Road-mapping
“Build it and they will come…”
…not exactly true when it comes to selling your products online. Having your storefront up and stocked is only the beginning of having a successful e-commerce site. With proper implementation of modern-day SEO best practices, you can successfully reach a broader audience and sell more products from your site.
We can help you get up and running smoothly and help you track how your visitors are interacting with your store, products, and which areas you are doing well in, as well as provide data-backed insight into where your store can be performing better.
If you are interested in seeing the difference that being visible can make, give us a shout today and we would be happy to discuss your industry, products, and e-commerce goals and how we can help you achieve e-commerce success!